I never got around to blogging a “reflecting on 2010″ post. So, allow me to catch up… 2010 was an incredible year. It was filled with big steps and leaps of faith that were met with affirmation from loving people, excited couples, and incredible experiences. I was able to step into the lives of a lot of couples and families and create images that take them back to that moment again and again. I got to create pretty things for a job. It’s pretty amazing, and I am so blessed and thankful for everyone who invited me into their story in 2010.
That being said, I wanted to look back a little bit on some of the weddings from last year, and give those couples a chance to have a gorgeous piece of art on their walls from their wedding day. So, without further ado, I give you the 2101 Wedding Favorites Canvas Giveaway Contest!
1. View the photos below and find your favorite (some helpers narrowed these images down for me, and we settled on one image from about half of the weddings I shot last year).
2. Vote for your favorite more than one way:
- Leave a comment here on the blog in the box below this post: only one blog comment per person will count. Don’t post more than once!
- To add extra votes for your favorite, you can ALSO vote for the image on Facebook. Visit the ericamay Facebook page and “like” ericamay photography, then find the album 2010 Wedding Favorites Contest. You can “like” AND comment on the photo on Facebook — each counts as a vote!
3. Voting begins RIGHT NOW and ends the morning of Monday, February 14th (yep, Valentine’s Day!). Check back then to see who won!
4. The couple whose wedding was featured in the photo with the most votes (blog and Facebook combined) will win an awesome prize — a 1.5″ 20×30 canvas gallery wrap featuring one of their images (not necessarily the one in the contest). Seriously, who doesn’t want to win one of their wedding images on a beautiful canvas wrap to hang on their wall?!
So… get to voting!
Sarah and Paul: October leaves falling.
Robin and Chris: bridesmaids’ reactions to the bride in her dress.
Jenny and Cameron: first dance at dusk.
Jenna and Calder: portrait in the historic car.
Jess and Matt: the ring bearer has a crush.
Renee and JP: rooftop portrait just after sunset.
Sarah and Brett: first dance surrounded by friends.
Erin and Jeff: ceremony shot through the church window.
Colleen and Tobie: the double-wink at their daughters during the ceremony.
Emily and Jerrod: portrait on the venue stairs.
Jen and Mike: sunflare portrait.
Kendra and Fernando: dancing on the beach in Yelapa, Mexico.
There’s the comment box below…
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED! The comment box has been turned off so we can tally the votes!